New to the Wearsafe family? Welcome! Here are a few quick tips to get you set up and ready to go.
Wearsafe’s safety service allows you to live your life with confidence, knowing that help is just a press away. With the press of your Wearsafe Tag or tap of your paired smartwatch, Wearsafe instantly sends the people you trust the information they need to get you the right help, right away. These quick tips will get you up and running (hiking, walking, traveling… whatever floats your boat):
1. Pair your Tag or smartwatch to your smartphone.
In order to send alerts using your Wearsafe Tag or smartwatch, you’ll need to pair either (or both) to the Wearsafe App on your smartphone. If you haven’t already, download the Wearsafe App from the App Store of Google Play Store & follow our pairing guide here.
2. Choose a press setting that works for you.
With Wearsafe, you don’t need to worry about sending accidental alerts. Choose the press settings that work best for your Tag and your lifestyle — your Tag, your way!
How to choose your press settings:
1. On the Wearsafe App home screen, tap “More”
2. Under settings, tap “Device Settings”
3. Select single press, press and hold, or triple press to send an alert. Want more than one press setting? No Worries! Select as many as you want.
3. Create multiple (and unlimited!) networks:
From coworkers to classmates, it’s up to you who to rely on and when. With Wearsafe, you can create unlimited groups of trusted friends and family to respond to your alerts, and easily switch between those networks depending on the time of day or your particular activity. Home, school, running crew, just to name a few…
Need more help? Look no further — check out our Support Center!