When your "devices in range" is 0, it means that no Tag will be able to start an alert for you. This can happen if Bluetooth is turned off on your phone, if the battery in your Tag is dead or removed, or if the Tag is outside your phone's Bluetooth range. It can also happen if the Tag pairing to your phone is lost or interrupted.
Here's how to get your Tag to connect when you know it's nearby your phone. Stop whenever you see that the Tag is connected in the App's devices screen.
- Look in your Wearsafe App's devices screen to see if the Tag is listed. If it isn't, do steps 4 and 5 now.
- Turn Bluetooth off and back on on your phone.
- Pop out and reinstall the battery in your Tag. We show how in "Changing your Battery” at the top of this page. If you recently got a Low Battery warning from the App, change the battery.
- Look in your phone's Bluetooth settings to see if your Tag is listed as a paired device. If it is, turn your phone off and back on.
- If your Tag was listed during step 4, delete the pairing in your phone settings. Go to the Wearsafe App and use Devices In Range > Pair New Device to set up. We show how in "Pairing your Tag” at the top of this page.
- Change the Tag battery for one you know is new.
If you're still having any problems or if you are using Android 5.0-5.0.2, tap More > Contact Wearsafe in the app or send an email to [email protected].